Harmanus Bleeker
Albany, New York

The Harmanus Bleecker Library building was constructed in 1924 in the Colonial Revival style and until recent years, served as one of the city’s public libraries. Once the library relocated, the building was vacant for several years until it was purchased by a local real estate developer to be adaptively re-used for private professional offices. The original building consisted of a lower and upper floor with a partial mezzanine of structural book stacks supported on the main level. ...more information...