Edward Clark Hall is a Classical Revival brick classroom building on the Williams College campus constructed in 1908. The building features two elegant Roman Doric marble entrance porticoes with steps, one facing the street and one facing the academic quadrangle. The marble steps at these entrances were in poor condition and in need of replacement. Variances were required from the Massachusetts Historical Commission to preserve important historical elements of the building while creating a new ADA compliant entrance ramp that complemented the design of the building. The firm acted as the liaison to the Commission and Accessibility Boards for the College and was successful in attaining the variances. The main entrance was restored to its original configuration and the quadrangle entrance became equipped with a gently sloping ramp integrated with the topography of the site as well as newly configured marble stairs.