1/8

Williams College

Hopkins Hall

Period: 1897

Hopkins Hall is the college's administration building and was originally constructed in the 1890’s, with a 1980’s addition.  The firm was called in after previous attempts to repair the slate roof were unsuccessful in stopping water infiltration into the President’s office.  A large portion of this roof was replaced, involving complex dormers and valleys with slate and copper flashings.

MCWB ARCHITECTS
388 BROADWAY, ALBANY, NY  12207   518.433.9394
5525 OLDE TOWNE ROAD, SUITE B, WILLIAMSBURG, VA  23188   757.221.0713